Mr. Tulley is a Partner and Chair of the Firm’s Wealth Planning Practice Group. Mr. Tulley focuses his practice as a specialist in achieving his client’s goals through utilizing sophisticated estate planning techniques, trusts and probate law to address both estate and income tax concerns as well as personal family concerns of high net worth individuals. Mr. Tulley represents high net-worth clients and closely-held business owners with multi-generational wealth transfer, asset protection and business succession matters. He has also practiced in all facets of probate, including: estate administration, testamentary trusts, guardianships, conservatorships and estate and trust litigation.
Mr. Tulley has also advised clients in the area of asset protection planning; having drafted over a dozen trusts under Ohio’s new Legacy Trust Act and repatriated a similar number of Delaware asset protection trusts. Mr. Tulley serves as an officer and director for a number of private foundations, assists families in establishing private family foundations and guides them through foundation to foundation transfers. Mr. Tulley advises these families on a continuing basis in regard to compliance matters as well as administering and running their private family foundations.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, LL.M, 2001
- Cleveland Marshall College of Law, J.D., 1994
- Cum Laude
- The Ohio State University, B.A., 1988
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Bar Association
- Lake County Bar Association
- Estate Planning Council of Cleveland, Ohio
- OSBA Board Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law