Mr. Rauss is a partner in the firm’s Labor & Employment Law Practice Group. He primarily focuses his practice in the areas of labor and employment law including providing counsel to employers and representing them in wrongful discharge and equal employment opportunity matters and litigation. Mr. Rauss also has substantial experience representing companies large and small in general corporate matters including mergers, acquisitions.
Prior to joining Kohrman Jackson & Krantz, Mr. Rauss served as general counsel of Bobbie Brooks, Incorporated.
- The University of Michigan Law School, J.D., 1972, cum laude
- Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, B.S., 1967
- American Bar Association, Member of the Employee Rights and Responsibilities Committee of the Labor and Employment Law Section, and former Management Co-Chair of the Judicial Developments in Wrongful Termination Subcommittee of that Committee
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, Member of the Labor Law Section, the Corporation, Banking and Business Law Section, and the Corporate Law Department Section (former Chairman)
- Anti-Defamation League, Member of the National Executive Committee and Chair of its National Legal Affairs Committee; former Board Chair of its Ohio-Kentucky-Allegheny Region
- Cleveland Play House, Life Member of the Board of Directors, past Member of the Executive Committee and Chairman of the Board
- Martindale Hubbell AV rated
- Ohio Super Lawyer 2007-2015