As a KJK Associate, Kyle’s legal work focuses on business litigation, primarily related to commercial real estate. He brings experience to his work on real estate law and the representation of borrowers, lenders, developers and tenants in a wide variety of business and commercial litigation. He also frequently works on behalf of individuals, middle-market and small businesses in such matters as contract and shareholder disputes. Prior to joining KJK, Kyle worked on such matters as business litigation, employment discrimination law, zoning and housing, civil rights and more.
Kyle’s family has a history of owning and operating a third-generation residential and commercial plumbing company and investing in real estate, helping him understand the needs of small businesses. He’s valued by clients for his creative approaches to cases and his ability to make complex legal matters easy to understand, and has a particular skill in negotiating with opposing counsel to achieve an optimal outcome for his clients.
He’s a resident and active member of the Tremont community and has a passion for pro bono work, such as his volunteerism in Family Law at the Legal Aid Society, working to protect victims of domestic violence. He’s a devotee of jazz, folk and bluegrass music, and performed as a trombonist throughout his college years.
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, J.D., 2016
- Moot Court Team
- Journal of Law and Health, associate editor
- John Carroll University, B.A., Sociology and Criminology, Minor in Political Science, 2013
- Legal Aid Society, protection for victims of domestic violence, volunteer
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Ohio State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- Represents borrowers, lenders, developers and tenants in commercial real estate litigation
- Conducts legal research and writing related to litigation matters, including memoranda, discovery requests, briefs and more
- Strategizes with clients and other attorneys to provide representation centered around clients’ needs