As KJK’s Chief Financial Officer, Craig holds responsibility for all of the firm’s financial matters. Craig works with both the firm’s attorneys and their clients to create accurate, timely and detailed access to financial reports and trends, as well as assist with strategic financial planning for the firm’s practice areas. He is also responsible for ensuring data integrity and security to protect even the most sensitive financial information.
Across his nearly 25-year career, Craig has spent the last 15 working in a law firm environment, with prior professional experience in Fortune 100 businesses. Craig is an avid soccer fan who holds a U.S. Soccer Series E coaching certificate, a national training designation, and he coaches his son’s U10 team in Bay Village.
- Ohio University, B.A., Accounting and Business Law, 1993
- Bay Village Soccer Club, director of purchasing
- Junior Achievement of Greater Cleveland, volunteer
- Ohio Travel Soccer League, Series E coach
- Rainmaker User Group, treasurer
- Vistage, member