As a KJK Associate, Andrew works on a wide range of civil litigation matters, with a particular focus on health care law. His diverse legal experience has included representing children claiming Social Security disability benefits for a health law clinic, assisting financial institutions in detecting potential money-laundering and terrorist-financing schemes and working in the Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court.
Andrew is valued by clients for his ability to explain complex matters in a clear and concise way, and for his personalized attention to their unique needs. A native of Geauga County, Andrew is a lifelong Cleveland sports fan and an avid student of yoga and other forms of exercise.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D., 2016, cum laude
- The Ohio State University, Honors College, B.A., Political Science with a Minor in Economics, 2012, summa cum laude
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Courts
- Dunmore Moot Court Competition, Sweet 16 Finalist
- “4 Ways You Can Respond to the Equifax Breach,” Sept. 12, 2017
- Supports KJK attorneys in legal research and writing in civil litigation and health care law matters
- Assisted financial institutions in detecting money-laundering and terrorist-financing schemes
- Represented children claiming Social Security benefits at a health law clinic
- Worked with University Hospitals on writing and legal research related to the Affordable Care Act, HIPAA, Ohio’s Public Records Act and more
- Drafts decisions for a variety of civil cases at the federal and state level