At KJK, our lawyers and clients rely on our professional staff for information, technical assistance, and support. We not only understand the valuable role that staff plays in our firm but actively and intentionally encourage their participation and ideas. As it takes a tremendous amount of coordination and communication to function in today’s legal environment, KJK believes that every member of the firm contributes to our success. We value initiative, creativity, hard work, teamwork, and the collegial, professional relationships they produce. We know how to turn your experiences, goals, determination and attitude into a successful career. In addition to the current opportunities, KJK is always seeking qualified and experienced candidates who would fit our long term strategic plan and atmosphere. Please feel free to contact us at any time to inquire about the possibility of joining the KJK team.
Client Service Coordinators
Kohrman Jackson & Krantz LLP (“KJK”) seeks Client Service Coordinators to manage client intake, maintenance, relationship management, and assist with database integrity, applications resources, developing technological solutions and individual attorney marketing. Primary responsibilities include: assisting corporate, litigation, healthcare, and real estate teams with intake, written and verbal correspondences, billing, document/docket management, and marketing efforts. It is essential to have an impeccable leadership mentality, follow up and communication skills with the desire to grow into long-term members of our team. Professional demeanor and attitude, willingness to ask questions, tech-savvy, and exceptional organizational skills with a care for details required. Must operate with enthusiasm, positive attitude, and a genuine desire to learn and grow.
Requirements: High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Secretarial or assistant experience in a business setting or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (no phone calls please).
KJK does not currently accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or headhunters.
Graphic Design Intern
The Graphic Design Intern is responsible for the production of electronic and printed marketing materials for KJK Connective Counsel. The Graphic Design intern will assist with the development and design of core KJK Connective Counsel graphics, logos, collateral, event materials and many other creative tasks as assigned. Part-time and full-time opportunities available.
- Assist in designing clear and compelling creative assets for collateral that reflect the client’s brand. Collateral includes, but is not limited to:
- Web banners & advertisements
- E-mail blasts
- Social media campaigns
- Direct mail pieces
- Assist in web design and development
- Bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Collaborate with a team on branding concepts and marketing ideas
- Other projects as assigned
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Some college graphic design and marketing education preferred.
- Preferred candidates have experience using graphic design software for both web and print (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Proficient experience with design applications including Adobe Creative Cloud
- Must have excellent verbal, written, and problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate flexibility and excellent organizational skills with the ability to complete many tasks accurately with high attention to detail and creativity
- Experience with WordPress preferred
- Knowledge of basic HTML and familiarity designing for the web preferred
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects, whether independently or within a team
Qualified Candidates should send their resume to email@example.com