We look for bright, creative, ambitious lawyers to meet the needs of our clients. At KJK, each associate and partner is a key member of the KJK team, and we are committed to providing our lawyers with the opportunities they need to develop their skills and grow their practices. At KJK, you will find a collegial environment, which fosters collaboration and relationship building, along with a longstanding commitment to diversity and inclusion. In addition to the current opportunities, KJK is always seeking qualified and experienced associate and partner level candidates who would fit our long term strategic plan and atmosphere. Please feel free to contact us at any time to inquire about the possibility of joining the KJK team.
Kohrman Jackson & Krantz is seeking a Corporate Associate with 3-5 years of broad corporate transactional experience. The ideal candidate must have:
- Prior law firm experience in general business and transactional matters.
- The ability to work in a high-volume environment with exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to think strategically.
- A track record of sound judgment
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills.
Securities experience is also preferred, but not required.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume, writing sample and transcript to Jeanne A. Gombeda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer.