Come hear advice on succession planning from KJK Managing Partner Jon Pinney, along with panels of family business owners and other experts at the Crain’s Family Business Forum on Wednesday, June 22, at Stillwater Place at the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo.
With a record number of family-owned businesses changing hands in the coming years, now is the time to prepare to hand your company from one generation to the next.
Jon and his fellow panelists will address the challenges and opportunities unique to family-owned businesses, including such pressing topics as:
- When is the right time to start succession planning in a family business?
- What are the most important legal, financial and interpersonal issues to be addressed?
- What are the unexpected pitfalls to watch out for during a succession?
- How can the current generation of a business prepare the next generation to take the reins?
- What if there isn’t a next generation of the family ready or willing to take over?
Click here for more information or to register for the Crain’s Family Business Forum.