As a legal analyst with KJK, Ray utilizes meticulous research skills and clear and concise communication to help clients achieve the best possible outcome. He has a particular interest in legal matters involved in business negotiations and transactions, as well as the impact of litigation on small businesses.
Ray provides legal support to attorneys in all stages of litigation including preparing pretrial motions, analyzing and organizing discovery documents and assisting in the preparation of exhibits for depositions and trials. In addition, he conducts extensive legal research in support of arguments for motions, appellate briefs, and oral arguments.
Ray’s previous experience includes a position supporting attorneys and policy analysts in the Ohio Attorney General’s Office in the Policy and Public Affairs, as well as an internship for U.S. Senator Rob Portman.
- The Ohio State University, B.A., Political Science and Public Affairs, 2016, summa cum laude
- Honors research distinction in Political Science, honors in Public Affairs
- Phi Beta Kappa and Phi Kappa Phi
- Honors thesis on United States Supreme Court decision making
- The Ohio State University, University Ambassador
- Miracle League of Central Ohio, former “buddy” to baseball team of special needs children
- Adopt-a-School, former volunteer