Mark brings nearly 30 years of experience in information technology to his role as KJK’s Chief Information Officer. Over his career, Mark has worked as an IT consultant, trainer and network engineer, and has served as KJK’s CIO for the last 20 years.
Mark holds responsibility for all of the technology tools utilized by attorneys and staff within the firm, and is passionate about finding ways to use technology to raise performance and efficiency of individuals and staff. He also serves as administrator of LegalAnywhere, KJK’s secure central hub for communication and document sharing with clients.
“My dad was a meat cutter and he never missed a day of work. Seeing that as I was growing up made me understand the importance of hard work and value the opportunities I have had. It influences the work I do at KJK every day.” – Mark B Manning
- Bowling Green State University, B.A., Marketing, 1989
- Bowling Green State University, B.S., Secondary Education, 1989
- Helping Hands Food Pantry, Our Lady Queen of Peace Parish, volunteer
- Junior Achievement, volunteer
- International Legal Technology Association