Mandeep is one of KJK’s most trusted paralegals, providing support to attorneys in the firm’s Litigation Practice Group in such areas as complex business litigation, trade secrets, real estate, employment, securities, domestic relations, trial preparation, arbitrations, class actions and other matters. Mandeep has assisted in numerous state and federal court trials, FINRA arbitrations and SEC investigations. Mandeep has also assisted court-appointed receivers with asset disposition and receivership matters.
In addition to his litigation work, Mandeep also supports clients with wealth and estate planning and probate matters, where he brings empathy and sensitivity to what are often difficult family matters. He is also valued by clients for a personable style and ability to explain the fine points of their cases.
A real estate investor himself, Mandeep spends much of his personal time in community development work, providing services to various community development programs and other organizations. He is also civically active in his home community of North Ridgeville, where he lives with his wife and twin daughters.
“KJK is a melting pot of talent. Any case you have, we will get you the right answer.” – Mandeep S. Saini
- Remington College, A.A.S., Paralegal Studies, 2001
- Old Brooklyn Community Development Corporation
- Junior Achievement of Cleveland, volunteer
- Assist attorneys with all aspects of litigation services, including forensic electronic discovery, research, trial prep, trial demonstratives and courtroom technology
- Provide support to clients during domestic law cases involving such issues as divorce, custody and child support
- Work directly with clients and family members with the probate estate process
- Work with clients on wealth planning