Legal analyst, office administrator and avid traveler, Madison wears many hats. As a legal analyst, Madison assists KJK attorneys in a variety of matters relating to estate planning. She’s a thoughtful listener, a meticulous investigator, and a cogent communicator of complex legal concepts.
Madison also serves as the administrator of KJK’s Columbus office. In that capacity, she manages the day-to-day duties of the office, assists with marketing and human resources, and serves as the liaison between the Columbus and Cleveland offices.
A student of international affairs and world traveler, Madison has participated in study programs in the United Kingdom, Greece, France, and Italy. Madison is currently planning to pursue graduate studies in organizational psychology.
“My international travels opened my eyes to many different cultures, ideas, and interesting perspectives, which in turn has helped me bridge the gap between the legal work we do for clients and the unique experiences and challenges they face.” – Madison A. Hilston
- The Ohio State University, Honors Program, B.A. Psychology and Communication, 2015, magna cum laude
- University of Oxford, Pre-Law Study Abroad Program
- Georgetown University, Leadership and Ethics Seminar
- The Ohio State University Student Government
- Sustainability Committee, former Deputy Director
- Fine By Me OSU, LGBT advocacy group, member