Ms. Konicki focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation and she represents businesses, principals and investors in a wide range of matters, including contract and shareholder disputes. Ms. Konicki’s litigation experience includes serving as counsel to individuals and public and private companies in civil litigation matters, including securities litigation, real estate disputes and other complex civil actions. Cognizant of the adversarial nature of litigation, Ms. Konicki consistently looks for business solutions to her clients’ problems while zealously advocating for her clients’ position. Representing her clients from pre-suit negotiations, through trials, appeals and post-judgment proceedings, Ms. Konicki’s breadth of experience includes obtaining default and summary judgments, arguing in the Eighth District Court of Appeals and appearing at the Ohio Supreme Court.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Konicki worked as an extern for Magistrate Judge Michael R. Merz of the Southern District of Ohio and as an intern for Judge Mary DeGenaro of the Ohio Seventh District Court of Appeals.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2010; received CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Appellate Practice in Spring 2009
- Allegheny College, B.A., cum laude with Political Science Honors, 2007; Pi Sigma Alpha; Phi Alpha Theta
- Ohio, 2010
- Northern District of Ohio, 2011
- Southern District of Ohio, 2015
- Adjunct Professor, Case Western Reserve University School of Law, Appellate Practice 2014 – present
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, member of the Law School Debt Task Force
- Ohio Women’s Bar Association
- Member, Board of Directors, Ohio Climbers Coalition
- Ohio Rising Star 2015
- Demystifying Federal Student Debt Repayment: What New Grads Need to Know, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Journal, June 2013