As a member of KJK’s Advocacy Group, Anna represents individuals, families and businesses of all sizes in a wide array of complex commercial and business litigation. She has experience throughout all phases of the litigation process including discovery, document review, pre- and post-trial motion practice and appellate advocacy. Anna carefully navigates the facts of each case while maintaining a big-picture perspective of each client’s overall goal. With an undergraduate minor in philosophy, Anna applies an analytical and creative approach to resolve even the most contentious disputes.
Outside of her work at KJK, Anna is dedicated to civic engagement. She is a member of the Anti-Defamation League’s Civil Rights Committee and Glass Young Leadership Class. Anna also serves on the executive council for the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Section. Anna formerly served as President of the Jewish Law Students Association at Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, and as a Student Board member for the Cleveland Hillel Foundation.
Anna is a native Clevelander and resides in Cleveland’s Downtown Playhouse Square District. She enjoys boxing, rooting on her Ohio State Buckeyes and exploring her hometown — the City of Champions.
“Clients come to us with some of the most important challenges facing their businesses. I enjoy working with them to reach creative and pragmatic solutions, building longstanding relationships along the way. Clients deserve my very best on every case — their wins are our wins.” – Anna L. Seiger
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland State University, J.D., 2016, cum laude
- Cleveland-Marshall Interscholastic Moot Court Team, Swing Competitor
- The Ohio State University, B.S., Health Science with Minors in Business and Philosophy, 2013, cum laude
- Anti-Defamation League
- ADL Glass Leadership Institute
- Civil Rights Committee Member
- Cleveland Hillel Foundation, former Student Board Member
- Jewish Law Students Association, former President, Treasurer and Secretary
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, Executive Committee Member, Young Lawyer Section
- Ohio State Courts
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Criminal Procedure II and Computers & Law
- Jeffrey Stein Memorial Award for Excellence in Advocacy and Administration
- Pro-Bono and Community Service Award, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law