As an Associate at KJK, Alex supports the firm’s attorneys within their general corporate and litigation practices. He contributes thorough research and persuasive writing to client matters, and also has specific expertise in utilizing online research sources.
Alex graduated from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, is a resident of downtown Cleveland and is an avid bicyclist.
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, J.D., 2016, summa cum laude
- Cleveland-Marshall Law Review, online articles editor for online journal Et Cetera
- Ashland University, B.A. Economics and Philosophy, 2012, magna cum laude
- Outstanding Student in Economics, 2012
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, 2013 Legal Writing, 2014 Evidence