At KJK, our lawyers and clients rely on our professional staff for information, technical assistance, and support. We not only understand the valuable role that staff plays in our firm but actively and intentionally encourage their participation and ideas. As it takes a tremendous amount of coordination and communication to function in today’s legal environment, KJK believes that every member of the firm contributes to our success. We value initiative, creativity, hard work, teamwork, and the collegial, professional relationships they produce. We know how to turn your experiences, goals, determination and attitude into a successful career. In addition to the current opportunities, KJK is always seeking qualified and experienced candidates who would fit our long term strategic plan and atmosphere. Please feel free to contact us at any time to inquire about the possibility of joining the KJK team.
IT Support Analyst
The IT Support Analyst is a full-time position that offers the opportunity to work with some of the newest technology available in a professional environment with a dynamic firm that’s helping to lead downtown Cleveland’s renaissance. The successful candidate will possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, learn continuously, and carry out tasks with a professional demeanor. The IT Support Analyst provides the following support to staff and clients:
- Manage the testing, setup, and maintenance of UC unified communications technology
- InFocus MondoPad 2.0 (provides video conference, whiteboard, data sharing, etc…)
- Connect various devices to display their images on television screens
- Conference Call technology
- IT Support for end-user software applications including the following platforms:
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Office
- Legal-specific systems (prior experience welcomed but not required)
- LexisNexis InterAction
- Maintenance of sign-out ‘loaner’ technology, including:
- Wi-Fi hotspot devices
- Wireless slideshow remote controls
- Flash drives
- Provide support, testing, setup, and maintenance of staff computers
- Installation of software/hardware
- Troubleshooting of software/hardware
- Preparation of new computers.
- Reimaging of existing computers.
- Networked application support
- Provide solutions to server related issues commensurate with your ability, interest, and firm discretion.
- Printing and Copy Support
- Printing, sorting, binding, delivering larger copy jobs, when needed and time permitting
- Additional tasks as needed
If you are interested in joining the KJK Team as our IT Support Analyst, please send your cover letter and resume to KJK’s Chief Technology Officer, Mark Manning via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
Legal Assistant (Client Service Coordinator)
KJK is seeking an experienced Client Service Coordinator (CSC). KJK CSCs do more than just perform general secretarial and administrative tasks. Our CSCs are forward facing and ensure an open line of communication between KJK and our clients/customers. CSC’s create, develop, and maintain client files and ensure questions are routed to the appropriate team member. They assist with meeting and event planning for established and new clients and assemble documentation and presentations, etc. for clients and internal teams. Our team of CSCs works together in a supportive, collegial, fast-paced environment.
Applicants should possess strong verbal and written communication skills and be extremely accurate, and detailed in their work. The ideal candidate will be customer service driven and will work well under pressure. Adept at multi-tasking with proven organizational skills and ability to prioritize, manage and timely execute multiple concurrent and sequential tasks and projects. Excellent follow-up skills, persistence and the ability to adapt to practice management styles of assigned attorneys.
Requirements: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and more than five (5) years of secretarial or assistant experience in a business setting or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com (no phone calls please).
KJK does not currently accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or headhunters.